As an MVP customer or subscriber, we want to let you know how much we appreciate you. We wouldn’t be around without you.
Also wanted to give you an update about what’s going with us as a company…
We’re working to make it easier for our customers & fans to connect with us and show off the love for your favorite sports teams.
Streamlining & consolidating will make MyMVPShops.com the centralized hub for communicating with y’all – specifically for the blog, emails, and social media. This will make it easier for you to connect with us in one place.
We’re also wanting to connect with you all on a more personal level, to let you know there are real people behind these websites amidst so many faceless ones. So you’ll start seeing more videos from us.
We’re just a small business trying to grow in the midst of all the big companies out there.
We’re not perfect and can’t do everything like Wal-Mart, Amazon, or some of the larger corporations, but we’re working on providing the best service and products that we can.
We’re like the small shop you’d find in your local downtown area, where everyone knows the owner, who is trying to compete with the big guys like Wal-Mart or Amazon or Starbucks.
We’re David to a whole lot of Goliaths.
If you’d like to see our underdog small business succeed, YOU can actually help us do that
- You can help by recommending us to your friends and family. I’m sure you know at least a few sports fans 🙂
- You can follow & interact with us on your favorite social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest)…we’ve got the links listed at the bottom of this page.
We appreciate you as an MVP customer and a subscriber. You’re the reason we’re here and we want to help you and your loved ones celebrate being a sports fan.
Thanks again and have a great day.
Latest posts by David Peairs (see all)
- Sports Team Wastebaskets: A Simple Way to Decorate Your Home & Office - September 30, 2017
- Denver Broncos Dominate the Cowboys in Week 2 - September 18, 2017
- Help My MVP Shops defeat Goliath – MVP Club Update - September 15, 2017